The CRYSTALLiZER a is training course for those who want to explore their potential and develop their leadership strengths through body-based methods, to receive inputs, share ideas and test themselves.
- - -
Start your conscious movement! Explore your inner potential and develop your leadership skills through body work, theatre, dance and landart activities. Discover your strengths and limits and transform the experience into real action. Crystallize!
FOR 30 PARTICIPANTS FROM:
Czechia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain.
Jana Stará, Antonio Cargnello, Helena Kosková, Honza Látal
Youth leaders, trainers, educators, NGO leaders, activists.
Centro Valpore, Bassano del Grappa, Italy: https://valpore.org/
Movement is the main word of the course. It describes the experiential methodology and outlines the main theme - conscious movement towards positive change in life and society.
The main aim of the project is to develop youth leaders’ skills needed for meaningful participation and to bring a new impulse to their competences through variety techniques.
All you need to know is here >>
DURING THE COURSE WE WILL:
- Provide a guided experience of the evolution of a conscious leader: from an idea to action.
- Re-discover the inner leader with specific talents and resources through body-exploring techniques, shared inputs and practical workshops.
- Experience innovative methodologies to get new inspiration for future work.
- Create safe and inspiring learning environment in a group, establish new connections and partnerships.
- Develop the sense of initiative, leadership, creativity and social innovation.
Throughout the course we will integrate various ideas and concepts of bodywork that connect feelings and body with the bigger context of community and society. Both on a personal and a community level we will be working on re-connecting leadership ideas to the physical bodies and to the body of a community. We will become more aware of what are the needs and moods, what emotions want to be heard, expressed and addressed by real actions.
In the application form you will be asked to share a link to a videopresentation of yours. We'd like you to introduce yourself without words, letting your body state who you are or want to be. It may be whatever you feel may tell something about you; a body improvisation, your stillness, daily actions, your bodywork routine... max 1 minute.
We recommend to have it recorded and uploaded to youtube, vimeo or similar service in advance.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
10. 4. 2017
- Accommodation and food is provided for free.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the rules of Erasmus+ programme. Max. amount per participant for travel costs available is:
- Italy: 0€
- Liechtenstein, Slovenia: 180€
- Czechia, Serbia, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Latvia: 275€
- Spain: 360€
- Participant fee: 111 €
For the 111€ you will receive 8 days of training, accomodation, food and fun.
Money shouldn’t be the only obstacle against your participation. Please consider the value you see in 10 days training programme and contact the team, if you are hesitating.
Invitation in PDF: download >>